The management of Hotel Delfini informs the public about the measures that have already taken in order prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2.
The safety and the security of our guests, team members and associates has always been a top priority for the management of our hotel. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have developed in consultation with local health authorities (ΕΟΔΥ) and based on the global hygiene protocols.
Measures of Social Distancing
- Reengineering reception processes inorder to minimize the time guests have to spend at reception desk. Electronic pricing & fast check-in / out have been implemented, subject to the guest demands.
- Measurement of employees temperature at hotel’s entrance.
- Use of signage in lobbies and public spaces to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols; Removal or re-arrangement of furniture to allow more space for distancing; Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at the public areas (entrances, near the front desk.
- Change of check in / out time and room allocation in different wings (when is feasible).
- In room provision of breakfast.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting processes at all rooms and public areas by using specified disinfectants.
- Every day room cleaning is subject to the guest’s will.
- All common areas and door handles are cleaned carefully several times throughout the day.
- Education and training of hotel employees upon the new protocols of hygiene & safety against Covid-19.
- Provision and extensive use of surgical masks and gloves to staff according to the new guidelines.
The implementation and effectiveness of the above framework of measures will be monitored and evaluated on a daily basis and will be updated and modified if needed, following the guidelines of the appropriate health authorities.